Who we are
Our website address is https://www.mariadrob.com.
Collection of information
We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. When you sign up to work with us or subscribe for theDrob lit. Newsletter, we may collect information from you such as your email address, name, location, phone number, gender, styling preferences and general comments. We may also collect your credit card or PayPal information if you purchase services from us. Lastly, we may also collect information from you when you call or email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Get From Your Use of Our Services. When you log onto our Site, we may automatically collect information from you. Most browsers will collect information automatically such as your computer type, operating system name and version and device manufacturer. We may also collect your IP address, a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet Service Provider. We use such information to fix server issues and ensure our Site is running properly.
Information We Collect From Other Sources. We may collect information about you from third parties, including from public databases, social media platforms and other third parties. The information gathered from other sources is for the sole purpose of providing you with the best user experience.
Use of information
We may use the information you provide us for purposes like:
- To respond to your questions;
- To send you the Drop lit. Newsletter;
- To sign you up for services or products you purchase;
- Delivering the services or products you request and processing transactions and billing;
- Contacting you for feedback about our services or products;
- To send you updates and mailings related to our company or information we think may be of interest to you;
- To send administrative information like information regarding our services, products or changes to our terms, conditions or policies; and
- For our business purposes, like for data analysis, improving our services and determining the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Sharing of information
Your privacy is always respected when you work with us. We promise to never rent or sell your personal information. We do, however, work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances:
- With our trusted third-party providers who perform services on our behalf but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services;
- When interacting with us on third-party social media websites, the information you choose to provide may be displayed publicly;
- If we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site;
- In connection with a sale, merger or corporate change; and
- With your prior consent.
Notification and communications from our site
When you subscribe to the Drob lit. Newsletter, you will receive an email notification confirming your registration. Thereafter, you will receive emails from us about topics we think may interest you. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please opt-out in any email you receive from us or through the comments section on the contact us page.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long do we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Use of services by minors
Our Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not provide any information about yourself to us on our Site.